- Chin exercises are highly beneficial in reducing double chin. One of the simplest exercises in regard is stretching the loose skin under your chin in upward direction to keep the skin from sagging. Plus, try to keep your jaw muscles firm as much as possible to exercise the flabby muscles.
- Pull your head back, chin pointing upwards and stretch your lips making a pout for about five seconds. Repeat the process 3-4 times. While performing this exercise, try to keep other facial muscles relaxed.Check out this video showing how to lose double chin using an easy exercise.
- Sit on an armless chair that ends right below your shoulders so that it can support your head comfortably. Tilt your head back until you look towards the ceiling and hold this position for about 10 seconds to tighten the jaw muscles and then relax. Repeat the exercise 10 times and do 10-15 sets for at least three times in a week in order to exercise your platysma muscle.
- Perform neck rolls while standing or sitting; keeping the spine erect in either case. It requires gently rotating your neck in clockwise and then anti-clockwise motion. Not only does this exercise trims your double chin but it also reduces shoulder and neck pain.
- Tips and tricks on how to get rid of your double chin also involve binding technique. This therapy requires you to tie a rectangular cloth or scarf around your head and chin before going to sleep.
- Another easy workout for your second chin is to keep your mouth open for a few seconds and then close it. Follow this procedure several times in a day.
- Open your mouth wide and pull the lower lip tight over your bottom teeth. Next, move your jaw up and down. Continue this exercise about 10-15 times, thrice daily.
- Roll the tongue inside while touching the end of the jaw line. Follow this process for a couple of minutes. Besides, you can lift and lower the jaw up and down to stretch the muscles.
- Diet and exercise play an important role in getting rid of a double chin. Thus, eliminate junk food from your diet and focus on nutritious fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Plan a healthy diet and monitor your calorie intake.Here’s a video explaining how to get rid of a double chin.
- As double chin develops due to excess weight, try to lose weight by exercising the body. You can include cardio, running and resistance training in your exercise program. Yoga is another great option.
- Make a few short and quick wiggles of your chin against the chest to help lose double chin fat.
- Chewing sugar-free gums is an effective home remedy to get rid of double chin. Plus, perform facial and neck massage every month.
- Improve your sitting posture by keeping your body straight, head up and neck erect. It strengthens the jaw muscles and makes your double chin appear less noticeable. In addition, sport an appropriate hairstyle that does not accentuate your flabby second chin. In terms of clothing, go for open necklines rather than chokers.
More Health & Medicine News:
Weight Loss Experts Are Baffled By Ancient African Red Tea & Its Fat Melting Powers
2018: The Year To Detox
Are you looking to make a change in 2018? The Red Tea Detox is a brand-new cleansing program that detoxifies the body and sheds pounds quickly and safely. It allows almost anyone to lose 14lbs in just 14 days.
This comprehensive book is broken down into three different sections:
Diet:This portion of The Red Tea Detox outlines the importance of detoxifying the body before weight loss efforts, why toxins can hold your metabolism back, and the overall benefits of a red tea cleansed system for both the body and mind. What’s more, it outlines in detail which energy-rich foods can help your burn fat faster than ever before.
Exercise: The exercise section is designed to complement the diet portion of The Red Tea Detox.
It consists of a variety of supercharged exercises that will help melt body fat even faster. Coupled with the metabolism-boosting diet, these quick and effective routines have the potential to almost double the weight loss results.
Willpower, Motivation, and Mindset: This third section delves into some of the most common myths about willpower and how truly understanding the underlying realities of motivation can revolutionize your weight loss – and your life. It’s a vital part of this program and, for many, has helped them lose weight fast and keep it off for good.