Clean Your Mouth! Goodbye To Cavities, Plaques, Bad Smell and Make Your Teeth Totally White
Have you ever wondered why Tibetan monks have perfect teeth without cavities, even at any age? Your secret is a traditional natural recipe, which we will show you below. This home remedy for teeth, which we will teach you today, can work wonders for your dental health.
HOME REMEDY FOR TEETH: TRADITIONAL TIBETAN RECIPE
The powerful home remedy for the teeth that you will see at the outset, will allow you to eliminate plaques, decay, bad smell, and have many teeth stronger and totally white.
TO PREPARE, YOU ONLY HAVE TO FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- Mix one tablespoon of pink Himalayan salt Kosher salt, in half a glass with cold water (but previously boiled).
- Stir the mixture for one minute, but very hard.
- Remove the foam from the surface of the preparation.
- Add this home remedy for your teeth, into your toothbrush, and wash as you always do.
- You should use this powerful paste to wash your teeth, replacing ordinary toothpaste.
- Rinse your teeth with the water from the same glass of the preparation.
When you begin to follow this powerful dental treatment, you will notice that your teeth will become increasingly white and strong without cavities. The slots between them will look more and pinker.
The type of salt with which this powerful home remedy for the teeth is prepared can generate some sensitivity in a dental plaque at the beginning of treatment. If you feel some initial discomfort, you should not be alarmed.
This salty paste will take care of destroying all the bacteria and toxins inside your oral cavities.
Next, we leave you a list of 6 foods that you can consume on a regular basis, to whiten your teeth.
1. Green tea and black tea
- Either of these two infusions will serve as a perfect complement to the powerful home remedy for the teeth, which we have taught you above.
- The antioxidant flavonoids present in black tea and green tea will help eliminate all kinds of bacteria in your mouth, thus restoring freshness and whiteness in your teeth.
2. Sesame Seeds
- Chew some sesame seeds to remove plaque and stains from your teeth.
- Eating mushrooms will help you very effectively fight against gingivitis, a condition that inflames the gums and even produces bleeding in them.
4. Strawberries and raspberries
- The xylitol present in this type of fruit prevents cavities, and eliminate any harmful bacteria in your mouth.
- Broccoli is a food that contains a lot of iron, a compound that serves to strengthen our dental plaque and also prevent any type of oral problem.
- Eating cheese helps to neutralize the pH in our mouth, which prevents any type of problem in it, related to the presence of acids.
- Remember also that if you want to boast of perfect teeth, you should avoid sweets, cigarettes, coffee and soft drinks, as much as possible.