Dimpled skin, usually on the thighs, hips, buttocks and abdomen, is called cellulite. Cellulite is caused by fat pockets, and women typically have more of it than men because a higher percentage of their body is composed of fatty tissue.
Pony Kick Exercise:
- Get down on the ground on all fours, making sure that your forearms lie flat.
- Try to position your shins as flat as possible on the ground, as well. Take your right thigh and slowly raise it to a 45 degree angle, keeping your knee bent. Hold your leg for around five seconds before slowly lowering it to the initial position.
- Repeat as many times with your right leg (minimum five) as possible and then do the same with your left one.
Both walking and stationary lunges target all the lower-body muscles.
- Start by taking one large step forward and lower your body so both of your knees form 90-degree angles, keeping your front knee over the ankle. Return to the starting position.
- Aim for 8-12 reps on each leg
Thigh Raise Exercise:
- Lie flat on the floor with your face down and with your legs a little bit raised (around four inches from the ground).
- Raise your legs without having your knees touch the ground and maintain the position for about five seconds.
- Slowly go back to the initial position without fully touching the floor with your legs.
- It is recommended that you repeat the movement for about ten times for every routine.
Side Squat with Band:
Resistance bands are inexpensive and can be used for a total body workout. They also offer you the option of using different levels of resistance depending on your fitness level. This exercise works on your inner and outer thighs, hips and bottom. You can do this exercise without the resistance band, but the band will further increase the efficacy of this exercise.’
- Stand while your feet are shoulder-width apart and tie a band around your lower legs.
- Lift your left leg and step out to the left while pressing out against the resistance of the band.
- When your left foot touches the floor, bend your knees into a deep squat.
- Then stand up again and bring your feet back to shoulder-width apart.
- Repeat – Either alternate legs or take 10 steps to the left and then 10 steps to the right.
Thigh Chair Exercise:
Another excellent exercise in the “how to get rid of thigh dimples” category is the thigh chair.
- Press your back against a wall, while maintaining your heels about twelve inches away.
- Straddle your legs at about shoulder-width apart and slide your back down the wall until you achieve a chair-like position.
- Wait for as long as you can (if you resist two minutes that would be fantastic) before carefully sliding up to the initial position.
- Make sure you do not get up quickly and try not to force your body a lot more than it can take, especially when first trying out this type of exercise.
Side and Cross-Over Lunges:
This exercise will help you to tone your inner thighs as it hits them from different directions.
- Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart. Take your left foot making a wide side-step.
- Bend your right knee so you push your hips behind you when you are stepping aside.
- Your right leg remains extended as you move your body weight on your left side.
- Touch the ground with your finger tips so your arms on either side of the left foot.
- Return to standing position. Perform 1 set for each leg, 10-15 repetitions.
- For the classic lunges, stand with your right leg forward and left leg back.
- Then slowly bend the knees until both legs are nearly at right angles. Then push back up to starting position.
- Remember to keep your back straight and don’t let your knees extend over your toes. Perform 1 set for each leg, 10-15 repetitions.
This fun movement is a fat burner as well and it is very good for your heart and general fitness.
- First you have to spread your feet beyond shoulder width apart.
- Now place your hands in front of your body and inhale while you go down and exhale when you go up.
- The important point you should note is that you have to push hips back with out bending your knees and folding them towards your toes.
- You can do this exercise for about 10 to 15 minutes.
How to Do:
- Stand with hands on your hips and feet hip-width apart.
- Take a big step forward with your right foot and lower down until your right leg is bent 90° and your left knee is nearly touching the floor. Push back up to starting position.
- Take a big step to the right with your right foot, bending the right knee and keeping the left leg straight. Return to the starting position.
- Take a big step back with your right foot. Lower until left leg is bent 90° and right knee is almost touching the floor.
- Rep with the left foot, stepping to the front, then to the left side, then back. That’s one set. Do 15 sets.
More Health & Medicine News:
Weight Loss Experts Are Baffled By Ancient African Red Tea & Its Fat Melting Powers
2018: The Year To Detox
Are you looking to make a change in 2018? The Red Tea Detox is a brand-new cleansing program that detoxifies the body and sheds pounds quickly and safely. It allows almost anyone to lose 14lbs in just 14 days.
This comprehensive book is broken down into three different sections:
Diet:This portion of The Red Tea Detox outlines the importance of detoxifying the body before weight loss efforts, why toxins can hold your metabolism back, and the overall benefits of a red tea cleansed system for both the body and mind. What’s more, it outlines in detail which energy-rich foods can help your burn fat faster than ever before.
Exercise: The exercise section is designed to complement the diet portion of The Red Tea Detox.
It consists of a variety of supercharged exercises that will help melt body fat even faster. Coupled with the metabolism-boosting diet, these quick and effective routines have the potential to almost double the weight loss results.
Willpower, Motivation, and Mindset: This third section delves into some of the most common myths about willpower and how truly understanding the underlying realities of motivation can revolutionize your weight loss – and your life. It’s a vital part of this program and, for many, has helped them lose weight fast and keep it off for good.